GDPR TRAINING ON-SITE
The New EU General Data Protection Regulation Training by Certified Practitioners
Some companies prefer to have training on their own premises or for larger groups we can offer training in your boardroom or meeting room. For this service we offer a competitive day rate for multiple attendees. Our rates start at £950 plus VAT per day for 10+ people.
To book a consultant for the day please CLICK HERE
For further information or to speak to someone regarding our on-site courses email us now here: email@example.com
2414 have been running GDPR Training Courses across the UK for over a year now. Whether you have already started the process, have it on your to-do-list, are going to look in the forthcoming months or just want a sanity check, then register to attend one of our extensive GDPR training courses from Leeds to Exeter, London to Cardiff, there is a consultant near you!.
Our courses are run by EU GDPR Certified Practitioners, are extensive in content, provide you with a certificate of attendance and all the templates, information and assistance you need to be confident in taking the next steps.
Please see below an overview of course content and the option to book your consultant for the day. Only £750 plus VAT for our on site training, £289 to book on one of our centre training courses or £199 plus VAT for our distance learning courses or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Overview of GDPR, it's background, terminology and what it means.
- What's new and the difference between the existing Data Protection Act.
- Key implementation and compliance areas.
- Data subjects, responding to and dealing with individuals exercising their data protection rights including time limits.
- Marketing departments and handling data appropriately.
- Human Resources departments and handling data appropriately.
- Key steps to implementing GDPR including:
- - Privacy by design
- - Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA's)
- - Protecting your business and adequate security tools
- - Training, competence and staff awareness requirements.
- - The role of a DPO (Data Protection Officer), Data Processors and Data Controllers.
- - Incident Response, breach reporting and business continuity options and requirements.
- - Updating policies, procedures and documenting processes now and ongoing.
- Effective data security management.
- International data transfers and third party agreements.
- Related compliance areas including Safe Harbour, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials/Plus, ISO27001 and Penetration Testing.