GDPR TRAINING Courses
Why go on a GDPR Training Course?
There is a lot of scaremongering in the industry surrounding GDPR and also a lot of confusing and conflicting information. We have been running GDPR Training Courses and providing consultancy, GAP Analysis and Risk Assessments for over a year.
We have trained over 700 companies to date and received outstanding feedback. 2414 have 9 Certified and highly experienced GDPR Practitioners, you can be confident in the knowledge that we know exactly what we are talking about, we can answer all your questions, provide relevant case studies and examples as well as having studied the subject for the past year, all delivered from a completely independent perspective.
There are a lot of organisations at the moment who are delivering cheaper, uncertified courses in the market but beware, they are delivering these courses from the perspective that they want to sell you a product or service on the back of the session and miss out some very vital and important parts to the regulation. By the end of the course you will gain a thorough understanding of what GDPR is, how it affects your organisation, how it affects you as a consumer, what you need to do, how you need to implement it and practical steps towards becoming GDPR ready. The training is relevant for any person whether they are an absolute beginner right the way through to experts, our trainers are polite, knowledgeable and totally interactive.
At 2414 Group not only do we deliver the courses giving you a full understanding of your legal obligations but we take you through all articles relating to third party suppliers, hr, marketing, sales, IT and financial roles and responsibilities, data principles, breach notification, binding corporate rules, policies, processes, documentation and the practical steps to implement GDPR.
All our trainers and consultants have vast industry knowledge and backgrounds from commercial law to data protection, It governance, data protection, cyber security, ISO frameworks and other relevant topics meaning that the course is delivered by experts not just someone reading a powerpoint.
Following the course you will take an online exam and by scoring 75% and above you will gain GDPR Foundation as well as a certificate of attendance. This helps towards both your internal training policy and any requirements for individuals seeking to gain access to this industry for work purposes.
Our GDPR Training courses are relevant for HR, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and any other customer facing roles. We have trained all industries from retail to manufacturing, construction, finance, insurance, legal, pharmaceutical, healthcare, government and range from small to medium enterprises to large corporates.
Alternatively we run GDPR Training courses online, in-house or via our UK wide classrooms. Please see below upcoming dates and venues.
Please see below an overview of course content, we cover over 90 slides, it is comprehensive in content and we receive outstanding feedback. email@example.com for further information.
- Overview of GDPR, it's background, terminology and what it means.
- What's new and the difference between the existing Data Protection Act.
- Key implementation and compliance areas.
- Data subjects, responding to and dealing with individuals exercising their data protection rights including time limits.
- Marketing departments and handling data appropriately.
- Human Resources departments and handling data appropriately.
- Key steps to implementing GDPR including:
- - Privacy by design
- - Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA's)
- - Protecting your business and adequate security tools
- - Training, competence and staff awareness requirements.
- - The role of a DPO (Data Protection Officer), Data Processors and Data Controllers.
- - Incident Response, breach reporting and business continuity options and requirements.
- - Updating policies, procedures and documenting processes now and ongoing.
- Effective data security management.
- International data transfers and third party agreements.
- Related compliance areas including Safe Harbour, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials/Plus, ISO27001, ISO 9001, NCSC's recommendation, Agile, Praxis and COBIT5.